I am not good at keeping people updated because I feel like I am so busy all the time, but then I cant remember what I was doing that made me so busy.
For one thing, we are just trying to keep the homeschooling going strong. I think I am finally finding my comfort zone with it, and I have found some awesome resources. (And then there are those days that Charter schools are looking really good......I can always threaten I guess)
Tim is school until 7pm every weeknight this semesterl except Thursdays, then he's in class until 9. So I just keep busy.
I have been trying my hand at shooting in a .22 gun league, and am actually really enjoying it. I am not an ace at it yet, but not bad, I think I will keep doing it when finances permit...
Otherwise we have spent a lot of time at doctors offices. First because the kids were all sick so we put them on antibiotics for about 4 different things between them. Thats all under control now, just have to remember to give them their vitamin D and fiber supplements every day and hopefully they will stop getting sick! I swear I never got sick as often as my kids do, what gives?
The doctors have also been trying to figure out why my feet and legs have been hurting since October. They said it was tendonitis, but they were lying just so I could go to physical therapy and be approved to go for my insurance, have to have a diagnosis..... then they thought I may have a herniated disc in my back causing refer pain in my legs. But I had an appointment today and I don't fit the bill for signs of a herniated disc, sigh..... At least then I would have been able to get it fixed.
So that's us, I'm excited for spring to get here. I started a bunch of seedlings really early this year, since last year my flowers didn't bloom in time. But I overwatered a lot of them this year, so I hope I still have time to re-plant some more flowers.
Also, I found a really neat website that emails you and tells you what you should plant that week according to where you live and your climate etc...it's really cool. http://www.sproutrobot.com
If you have been on Pinterest you may have seen it, and if you're not on Pinterest...you should be.....
;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment