Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow baby

So most of you know, we got over a foot of snow here overnight a day or two ago. It's unusual for Fairbanks. Yes, we get snow, but usually 3 to 4 feet is all we get all winter, so it's a very slow accumulation.

I actually had to dig my cars out!! The kids had to "cut" trails through it, as it was waist deep on them.....it was pretty funny I thought.

Tim was still sick, but recovering, so I got to do all the shoveling. I actually love to do it though, so don't get sad :-) Falling snow usually means warmer temperatures, so bring on the snow baby!! Alaska wouldn't be so bad if all we had to deal with was snow!

Here are some pics:


Oh yea, it was super windy too..

Gettin ready to shovel






Done!

Went to G'ma's, and they had dug tunnels, Gideon's standing in one.

No comments: