Monday, February 28, 2011

Web address change

I am thinking I need to change the web address to this blog. It's hard to stay anonymous when your last name is in the address......

I was posting a photo and putting my blog address under it, and realized it didn't matter that I withheld my last name from the post when it was right there in the address.
So.......if I change it, does anyone know how that affects the blogroll? Would everyone have to know the new address ahead of time? I don't want to completely lose everyone!

In other news:
The hubby received a new calling this week. They took him away from me in primary for it too, but I'll be alright.....sniff-sniff...........:-(
;-)

Say hello to the new ward mission leader! Good luck babe! I think this calling will keep you busy for sure!!

He said he had this calling in singles' ward. I told him that doesn't count, EVERYONE'S a missionary in singles' ward.....ya know......"flirt to convert"?
So this time, he has to do the work for real! lol



Some random pics for ya:



Peek-a-boo!

2 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

So are you changing it or not? I've thought about changing mine, but I'm lazy and don't want to re-do all the blog stuff.

Stephanie said...

I was pretty sure you could just change the address without changing your blog? Under settings, I think....