I love blog giveaways! And it doesn't hurt to get extra entries in the giveaway for sharing about it! (I'd love them even more if I won one someday ;-)
It'd be cool, to be cool enough to do my own giveaways someday, but for now, check out this giveaway at Little Miss Momma's blog. The giveaway is actually for a $40 certificate to the etsy shop Lee La La. She handcrafts cute accessories for women & babies. Go take a look!
(I may be having a problem with the links today, but at least you can copy and paste, and still check it out!)
In other news:
Baby H is a proficient roller now! Last week she perfected rolling from her back to her tummy. Then just a few days later she perfected rolling from her back to her tummy and then her tummy to her back! Isn't she so cute?! (The pics are tinted because I had a filter on the lens)
| Ready? |
| Ta daa!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment