Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gettin Ready for Conference

View of Conference Center spire taken from sou...Image via Wikipedia
This post will only make sense to you if you are LDS. :-)

I like to find activity packets for the kids to do during General Conference. It's supposed to keep them occupied. But what ends up happening is they throw the packet somewhere, I pick it up, and I write my own notes from Conference all over it.
So I was happy that this time, on Sugardoodle, there is a packet for adults too :-).
Here is the link to Sugardoodle's packets, one for kids, one for youth, one for adults, yea!!

Also, I found the cutest CTR shield's through Sugardoodle. It's a neat blog called Simply Fresh Designs. I laminated some, and maybe I'll cheaply frame them and put them in the kid's rooms.
Enjoy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: