Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My 1st baby girl's 1st Haircut

Today I got brave and cut my first little girl's hair, for the first time! (Don't worry, I asked a professional hairdresser's opinion and tips first!)
 I didn't want either of us to be too traumatized by the experience though, so really it was just a trim. The movie Tangled, about Rapunzel, has been good for my little girl not wanting a haircut, so at least she's never attempted it on her own, and I only had to deal with a little whining while it was being cut.


Getting ready

First lock cut

She complained the entire time...lol


It doesn't look like that much was cut, but it was about 2 inches.

Happy to be done! Forgot to trim her bangs though, I'll get her next time.

I was worried her hair wouldn't still curl if I cut it, but no worries :-)


Today is also the day the baby turns 7 months! How did that happen?
Here is my most recent photo of her, just a few days ago:









This shot was just for fun, love this lens!
Photobucket


No comments: