Saturday, May 28, 2011

I haven't blogged in awhile, haven't studied photography in awhile either. I just haven't been not tired in awhile....And with summer here, I'm not sure if it's better, or worse because the constant sunshine keeps us going and going, but at least it's a more enjoyable kind of tired...I suppose.

Have I mentioned that Tim is no longer pursuing medical school? (And I worked so hard on my blog to match the idea of medical school too...) I am really relieved actually. I was worried about being a "single mom" for however many years it would've taken him to pursue whatever specialty, and we would be away from family on top of it.
Long story short, he switched to Electrical Engineering, which is what he wanted from the beginning, but I talked him out of it because I was mean and naieve but we won't go there...And, no offense to anyone out there, but he hates Biology. Well not Biology itself, maybe just the Biology department at this school. They changed the name of 2 classes he had previously taken, after he had taken them, so they no longer count as credit for his pre-med requirements and he'd have to take them again which would add 2 more years to his schooling.......grrrrrr........not to mention science is tough for him, try as he might he can't pull great grades in the sciences. On the other hand he's all A's in classes like Physics and Calculus and stuff I avoid like the plague! So we did the math (lol) and the field he's always wanted, is the one he's good at naturally. Kinda makes sense right? Yea, so 2 more years and we should be done! Then it's on to China! Just kidding, but seriously they're hiring there for electrical engineers, same with Brazil, Canada and the United Arab Emirates (no thanks)......

Here are some recent photos of us enjoying the warmth that is finally here, and guess what? My baby girl is 8 months now and sitting up all by herself, sigh.....








This last picture I'm just really happy about. 
When we were married we wanted a photo of our hands together, but the photographer messed up and we weren't able to get one. But the other day I was printing a photo from our wedding to frame and noticed our hands in the shot above, so I zoomed in and cropped it and put it in this frame. The wording is a decal I bought from Groopdealz. Now I get to see this in my bedroom every day and smile. :-)

No comments: