I don't even remember things that happened a month ago except I see them here on my blog! Being a mom means donating your brain to your children I think.....
We've been busy.
Averie had her 4th birthday. We were going to just have a party 2 days after her birthday, but Tim wanted to make her real birthday special too, and I am really glad he did. We had a lot of fun just planning and being together.
| Home party. |
| Balloon fights! |
![]() |
| Human jungle gym |
| Everyone got "shades" & ring pops. |
Here is Tim's present for Father's Day:
Kind of cheesy, but each food item had a quote. My favorite was the apple: "Thanks for being the 'core' of our family".
I ordered this print from Iloveitall on etsy. I know the card is blocking part of it, but you can tell what it says.
And, very sadly, a friend of ours, Michael Murray, passed away June 4th from an accident at work. We've been trying to be there for his wife and we went to his funeral services Friday night. He was an awesome guy, wonderful father and husband. We were in total shock and still can't believe he's really gone. It's so sad to think of the family he's leaving behind, and scary to think sometimes that it can happen to any of us. I'm so grateful for the gospel and that I know Heavenly Father's plan for us. Michael's wife has been very blessed to be surrounded by family and church friends and we'll all continue to try and take care of her every day and keep her smiling. She is pretty awesome though and is taking everything a lot better than most.
We just love their kids (they actually have 3, the older one is just missing from the photo) and on a somewhat lighter note, Mike's wife and kids wrote messages on balloons and sent them up to him on Fathers Day, I thought that was such a sweet idea.
So it's been a busy month already. Gideon rode a bike without training wheels for the first time this week, Averie turned 4, Hallie is 9 months now and had her first "beach" excursion at the lake this weekend ( I forgot my camera though). Tim's in summer school, and I keep busy with everything that a mom's life entails. Yea for summer! (Anyone else notice your house messes double in the summer?)






1 comment:
HI can't believe she's 4! Rowan is still 4! I just love seeing pictures of your little china doll daughter. Do you think I'll ever get a girl????? Looks like it was a fun birthday party.
Post a Comment