Friday night was the tournament night for the shooting league I joined recently. I did so good!!! (Compared to how I've been doing all along anyway :-) I was in division B, which is next to the top, I only expected to be in a lower division. Then I took 3rd place in my division, by ONE point!!!!! That was agonizing! In shooting, if you tie, then whoever had more X's (bullseyes) breaks the tie. I had him on X's, 6 to 5. If only I hadn't missed that ONE shot, I'd have passed him in points.....oh well. It was super fun, I've already signed up for the next league and hope to keep improving. I shot enough qulifying scores to reach the Pro-Marksman level, woot woot.
Also, I have started cake decorating classes at Jo-Ann's. Here's my latest practice:
The icing got too warm, since I let it sit out over night.....so next time, if the icing is stiffer it will make prettier flowers.
On a child-related note, the other day G-boy asked me, "Mom, did Dad choose you to get married to?" I was like, "Yes, of course! And I said Yes" ;-) G-boy then said, "because he gave you a big ring?" "Yes, I married Dad because he gave me a big ring" lol.
And lastly, my calling at church is with Activity Day girls right now, we had fun doing this on Wednesday:
1 comment:
Wow! Looks like you've been really busy. Love those cool pics from church.
Post a Comment