Sunday, April 15, 2012

March Recap

Where does the time go? It's April already?
Well this is a March recap.


At the beginning of the month we made a trip to Anchorage for Spring Break. On the return part of the trip we saw these Caribou:
It was my first time seeing Caribou in Alaska. I've only seen them, previously, while driving through Canada!



We had a St. Patrick's Day party at the in-law's

For the record, the hubby told me to make that face for the picture....

I wanted to practice frosting stuff, so I made the cupcakes and decorated them:



These two wanted to pose for a lot of pictures, so I took a few:


aahhh, don't kiss me, bleck!


I did a photoshoot for a friend. It was my first newborn photoshoot. I'll post some pics of that later. But while setting up for it, baby 3 jumped into the props and began posing. She's so cute!


Here is my final project cake for my first cake class, thanks goes to my sis-in-law for helping me think of a design for it:

It wasn't actually anyone's anniversary, but writing Happy Birthday seemed so boring.
And I've gotten to have my sis-in-law over a lot of weekends this month, usually to help her for a Saturday date with her beau. They had a formal army ball to go to so I helped her with her hair:


And then some photos :-)

G-boy lost a front tooth. I thought he had already lost those.....

The tooth fairy bear brought him a $5 bill. He thought it was just a paper dollar. Apparently we need to continue our money learning.

Also there is a war going on between the tooth fairy and the tooth bear. Apparently fairies are too, well "fairy", so in my hubby's family there is a tooth bear, and he brings more money than that silly fairy.....
I still let her come though :-)




No comments: