Sunday, April 15, 2012

Photoshoot

Here is a sample of some finished photos from my first newborn photoshoot. I'm still a ridiculously new learner as far as Photoshop goes, so I'm hoping these look good ;-) If they are a little extra grainy it's because I read about, but did not practice, or remember, the technique for saving a photo for the web in Photoshop. Still, I'm happy with the results!






I couldn't decide which edit I liked better of this momma shot, what do you think?

It was really fun to do this shoot, and I'm excited with how the shots turned out. Can't wait to do more shoots this summer! I plan to make a separate blog for just my photography, so I will post the info for that when it's done. I already have one on Wordpress, but it's more complicated to run than Blogger. I'm thinking of offering to do photoshoots for free or for a donation with anyone interested this summer. I just love getting the knowledge and experience under my belt. I think I want to do this professionally, but not for a few more years. I have a lot more to learn, and more equipment (woohoo) to acquire :-)



1 comment:

rachel said...

You are doing awesome! I love the little knit hat one. Out of the last two I like the muted tones.
This a really sweet job! Can't wait to see your work on the blog